Pre Exercise Waiver
It is important for you to understand that while our coaches will do all they can to make your training safe, effective and enjoyable, you are choosing to partake in Judo and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu at your own risk. By signing below you acknowledge that you have completed the above information to the best of your knowledge, including everything in your medical history including recent surgeries, and any mental or physical health conditions. You give permission for the coaches and/or management to act in the manner they best see fit in the event of injury or illness, and accept all expenses and costs in this event. You also acknowledge and understand that martial arts training is a physical activity and learning self-defence involves physical contact. Aeon BJJ and/or its staff or students are not to be held liable or responsible for any risks or injuries that may occur as a result of training in Martials Arts. I also agree to follow and adhere to the rules and guidelines of the school.
Players Agreement Waiver
I agree to assume all risks, both known and unknown, and all consequences thereof, arising out of or in connection with my competing or participating in Judo and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu at Aeon BJJ. I agree to adhere to all rules, regulations and conditions of this sport and the representation of the Academy.
I certify that:
- I am in good physical condition and I have no: injury, disease or disability nor have I injected or ingested anything that would impair my performance or physical condition or increase the likelihood of injury in competing or participating in this event or increase my performance due to ingestion of substances not approved.
- No physician, nurse, therapist, trainer, coach, manager or other person has advised me not to compete or participate in a Judo, Brazilian Jujitsu or any other body contact sport.
- I am familiar with the sport of Judo and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and the nature of a sport and training. I am aware that there is a high risk of injury by the very nature of the sport.
- I understand that in the event of an injury or illness the coaches and/or officials of Aeon BJJ may act on my behalf if needed, this may include medical treatment. I agree to accept all expenses and costs, which may be incurred as a result of this.
- I agree to COMMUNICATE FULLY to an Aeon BJJ representative in the event that any of my medical, personal, or contact details change. I also understand that this includes any mental health problems.
- Aeon Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is insured by Towergate Insurance, policy number 32/SZ/17940492/01/66811935
Club Privacy Statement & Communication Preferences
The Aeon Project Ltd takes the protection of the data that we hold about you as a member seriously and will do everything possible to ensure that data is collected, stored, processed, maintained, cleansed and retained in accordance with current and future UK data protection legislation.
Please read the full privacy notice carefully to see how The Club will treat the personal information that you provide to us. We will take reasonable care to keep your information secure and to prevent any unauthorised access.
In addition to email I am happy to receive communications via: SMS
I further agree that Aeon has the right to use, photographic images, videos or any other recordings/reproductions of myself to advertise or promote Aeon BJJ, without need for payment. Aeon BJJ agrees that no images or videos will be used if there is compromise of training, education, the development of the athlete, coaches or officials. I also agree that taking photos or videos of any children within the Aeon BJJ premises must first be authorised by an Aeon representative.
I have read this document, understand that I give up substantial rights by signing it and knowing this, sign it voluntarily. I agree to participate knowing the risks and conditions involved and do so entirely of my own free will.